Term 1 2014 Written Language

WALT write a timed recount about a time when we did something special with our whanau or family.
Write about:
·      when and where you did something special
·      who was with you
·      what you did (think about the order you did things)
·      how you felt and why you felt this way.

By Natalie Robertson

When I was with my family I was very worried about coming to Christchurch but I was with my family. I was safe but also I was scared because I miss my friends but I loved my family most so I stayed close then we went to our new house and…

Next steps
You need to write a little faster to give a lot more details to make your story clear to the reader.
When you came to Christchurch where did you come from?

Who were the friends that you missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment